Your Account and Loan Details
You can access your account by visiting pay.uplift.com.
Enter the phone number that you used to apply for your loan. We will send a verification code to your mobile phone. Please enter the code in the verification box to sign into your account.
Your loan details and payment history are available in your online account. To sign into your account and view your loan information:
● Visit pay.uplift.com.
● Enter your mobile number you used when applying for your loan and click “Sign In”.
● Enter the verification code that was sent to your mobile phone then click the blue “Sign In” button.
● Once you sign in, locate and click the tab labeled “Loans” at the top of the page.
To update your contact information, please call Customer Service at (844) 257-5400.
You can easily update your payment method by following the below steps.
1. Visit pay.uplift.com.
2. Enter your mobile number then click Sign In.
3. Enter the verification code that is texted to you and click Sign In.
4. Click on the Account tab at the top of your borrower’s portal.
5. Under Manage Payment Methods, you may edit the current card or add a checking account.
6. For Card: Enter your new card information, check the Authorization for Automatic Payments, then click Update Card. For ACH: Enter your new checking account information, check the Authorization for Automatic ACH, then click Add Account.