Buy Now, Pay Later Leader Uplift Launches Partnership with Sixthman, Curator of Festival-style Cruise Experiences at Sea
As Sixthman Sailing Resumes Uplift Selected as Exclusive Pay Over Time Platform
Sunnyvale, Calif. – August 31, 2021 –Uplift, the leading enterprise Buy Now, Pay Later (BNPL) solution serving the world’s top travel brands, has announced a new partnership with Sixthman – the industry leader in unforgettable music and lifestyle festivals at sea. Sixthman guests can now launch right into festival mode, booking directly via Sixthman and paying over time with surprise-free monthly installments through Uplift that can extend past their cruise date.
Featuring well-known performers such as KISS, Kesha, and Melissa Etheridge, Sixthman festivals are unforgettable cruise vacation experiences that breakdown boundaries between guests and their favorite music artists, athletes, actors, and comedians. Festival goers have the opportunity to encounter truly immersive experiences, including unique concerts, activities with artists, and other activations over the course of their trip creating one-of-a-kind memories. No matter the preference – from rock music, to professional wrestling and beyond these festival experiences are truly a memorable adventure at sea.
“The fundamental Sixthman core values of going above and beyond to both build community and provide amazing guest experiences continue to be central to all that we do,” said Joy Todaro, Senior Manager Community Relations for Sixthman.
“Partnering with Uplift allows us to set the stage to nurture and grow that community further by providing a range of flexible payment options to our guests. We are excited to make the unforgettable Sixthman experience even more attainable as we continue to grow our passionate fan base.”
Uplift is currently available for any new cruise bookings by calling Sixthman directly at 1-877-749-8462 or for existing reservations via log-in to the guest’s Sixthman account. On the horizon, Uplift installments will expand to 100% of all booking channels inclusive of new reservations on desktop and mobile. Customers will see the total cost at the time of booking along with the monthly payment amount making vacation budgeting effortless. There are no late fees or prepayment penalties and guests can travel even before completing all scheduled payments.
Uplift partners with more than 200 of the world’s leading airlines, cruise lines, resorts and other major travel brands to offer BNPL payment options that help people make meaningful purchases and get the most out of their travel experiences.
Sixthman guests can pay through Uplift’s flexible payment options for purchase amounts beginning at $300. For example, a guest may select a $2,000 multi-day cruise experience, and instead of paying the entire amount up front, customers apply for an interest-based loan and pay just $178 at the time of booking and spread the remaining cost over 11 easy monthly installments of $178.
“We are delighted to add Sixthman, as another cruise partner offering Uplift’s buy now pay later payment options,” said Tom Botts, Chief Commercial Officer for Uplift.
“The immersive festivals and events produced by Sixthman along with a dedicated community and avid following make Sixthman the ideal partner. We look forward to empowering their guests with a budget friendly way to experience this for themselves.”
Uplift’s BNPL flexible payment options are now available for Sixthman bookings on their most popular festivals, including:
- Chris Jericho Cruise – Oct. 21-25, 2021
- Chris Jericho’s Rock ’N’ Wrestling Rager at Sea is setting sail for the third round, featuring wild wrestling matches, rockin’ musical performances, comedy shows and so much more.
- The S.S. Neverender – Oct. 25 – 29, 2021
- The S.S Neverender will feature Coheed and Cambria performing never-before seen performances over four unforgettable days. The lineup also includes Taking Back Sunday, Andrew W.K and many more amazing artists.
- The KISS Kruise X – Oct. 29 – Nov. 3, 2021
- The KISS Kruise X is setting sail for another amazing rock n’ roll adventure at sea. Access to two KISS shows – one acoustic and one electric, activities with each member of KISS and shows, activities and autograph sessions with supporting artists.
- Soulshine at Sea – Nov. 3-7, 2021
- Soulshine at Sea is a celebration of good music, good vibes, yoga, wellness, and fun in the sun. Featuring Michael Front & Spearhead, Fitz and the Tantrums, Allen Stone and many more.
- The Rock Boat XXI – Nov. 7-12, 2021
- The World’s Greatest Floating Music Festival featuring dozens of amazing artists including Andrew McMahon in the Wilderness, Switchfoot, American Authors, hosts Sister Hazel and many more.
- The Melissa Etheridge Cruise IV – Nov. 12 – 18, 2021
- Six days filled with incredible music and the opportunity for intimate performances and experiences with the one and only Melissa Etheridge. A star-studded lineup rounds out this sensational cruise including Jewel, Shawn Colvin, KT Tunstall and many more.
- Voragos – Feb. 16 – 21, 2022
- Voragos is a five-day rock cruise that culminates in a full-day, private island Rock Festival at Lunsea Beach at Harvest Caye, Belize. Experience multiple onboard performances across numerous stages, featuring unique artist-hosted activities and a rocking lineup including Rob Zombie and Mudvayne.
- Keeping the Blues Alive at Sea VII – Feb. 21-25, 2022
- Four-day Blues-rock music festival featuring Joe Bonamassa and many more favorite blues artists. A range of concert experiences, unique collaboration shows, activities with Joe Bonamassa and other artists and much more.
- For a full list of upcoming Sixthman cruises, festivals and travel experiences visit: https://www.sixthman.net/festivals. To utilize Uplift’s flexible payment options call 1-877-749-8462.
Since 2001 Sixthman, a Norwegian Cruise Line Subsidiary offering a unique festival-style cruise experience at Sea has set the stage for moments that make life rock, serving over 300,000 guest’s unforgettable vacations on sand and at sea with their favorite artists, athletes, actors, comedians and brands. Holiday-makers have the unique opportunity to fully immerse themselves in interactive, carefully curated events that celebrate community all whilst taking in dream destinations including the Virgin Islands, Belize, Honduras, Mexico and The Bahamas. Sixthman fans now have the opportunity to select festivals at sea in Europe, sailing from Barcelona, Spain to exotic Mediterranean ports. Further excitement is just around the corner in 2022 with expansion to include festivals through the Greek Isles.
Uplift is the leading Buy Now, Pay Later solution that empowers people to get more out of life, one thoughtful purchase at a time. Serving the world’s top enterprise level travel brands, Uplift’s complete range of flexible payment options drive higher conversion and loyalty for partners, while giving customers a simple, surprise-free way to pay over time with no late or early payment fees. Uplift is currently available throughout the United States and Canada. To learn more, visit Uplift.com
Media Contact for Uplift: