Menlo Park, California, United States
Love the passion and promise of startup? Want to help millions of people turn their travel dreams into reality? Want to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers and fintech experts?
UpLift operates at the intersection of travel, technology and alternative lending. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, UpLift is a wellfinanced Series B startup that provides point of sale financing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is underfinanced relative to other key consumer verticals.
This is the first treasury hire at UpLift, so this entrepreneurial individual is a proactive, adaptive, quick learner who can prioritize an evolving, complex workload in an exciting environment with minimal direct supervision. This will be a high growth opportunity that will grow as UpLift grows. This person will work closely with key leaders in the business, engineering, business development and lending operations across the organization.
- Manage all cash positioning and forecasting for an increasingly complex loan portfolio
- Manage existing fund movement requirements for external investors and internal cash management procedures, ensuring that funds flow are efficient and compliant
- ontinually develop and streamline treasury operations policies, processes, and procedures that are focused on automation, effective cash management strategies and compliance
- Partner with the accounting team to ensure that payments reconcile accurately and provide assistance in all close processes
- Provide guidance and responses to treasury related due diligence from internal and external stakeholders
- BA/BS degree in Operations Management, Engineering or Business
- 5+ years of increasing treasury leadership experience
- 2+ years of leading a team preferred
- Banking and/or financial services industry experience preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Grit and flexibility with a strong desire to get in the weeds to solve problems
- Fintech startup experience a plus
- Located in SF Bay Area or willing to relocate