Senior Product Manager, Global Payments
Menlo Park, California, United States
Love the passion and promise of startup? Want to help millions of people turn their traveldreams into reality? Want to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers and fintech experts?
UpLift operates at the intersection of travel, technology and alternative lending. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, UpLift is a well-financed Series B startup that provides point-of-sale financing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is underfinanced relative to other key consumer verticals. UpLift is generating revenue and rapidly scaling, and yet is still early enough for the right candidate to make their mark in a fundamental way on the company.
The Senior Product Manager is a proactive, adaptive, quick learner who can lead and prioritize an evolving, complex workload in an exciting environment with minimal direct supervision. This person will be the first financial operations project manager and will be expected to lead various operational process and projects as the company grows. This person will work closely with key leaders in product, engineering, business development and lending operations across the organization.
- Use data, customer insights, and industry best practices to identify product features that will enhance UpLift’s payment platform capabilities, ensuring automation, accuracy and compliance
- Own the payments product roadmap, building requirements documentation and working closely with UX design and engineering to execute those features
- Run A/B tests to understand feature performance
- Design and launch operational dashboards, giving management a clear picture how processes are performing
- BA/BS degree in Science, Engineering, Math or Business
- 4 or more years of product management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Grit and flexibility with a strong desire to get in the weeds to solve problems
- Deep history of data-led decision-making
- Passion for customer-centric UX design
- Experience in SQL, SAS, R or Python
- Smart, motivated and entrepreneurial
- Payments, Banking and/or financial services industry experience preferred
- Fintech startup experience a plus
- Located in SF Bay Area or willing to relocate
- Competitive full-time salary
- Health and dental insurance
- Easy commute across from Menlo Park train station