Due to Covid-19, it is taking up to 90 days for travel partners to issue refunds back to Uplift. It may take up to 14 days for Uplift to process your refund once we receive it from the travel provider. If you receive a refund for more than the balance owed, we will apply the full amount to your loan balance and credit back all remaining funds to the method of payment used to make the initial payment. In the event that you no longer have that method of payment (i.e. you used a card that is no longer valid), we will work with you to issue an electronic refund through Zelle.
You can check your refund status by logging into the borrower’s portal at pay.uplift.com. If there is a pending refund, you will see a notification on the account page. A posted/confirmed refund will be available in your transaction history under your loan.
You can easily update your payment method by following the below steps.
1. Visit pay.uplift.com.
2. Enter your mobile number then click Sign In.
3. Enter the verification code that is texted to you and click Sign In.
4. Click on the Account tab at the top of your borrower’s portal.
5. Under Manage Payment Methods, you may edit the current card or add a checking account.
6. For Card: Enter your new card information, check the Authorization for Automatic Payments, then click Update Card. For ACH: Enter your new checking account information, check the Authorization for Automatic ACH, then click Add Account.
To make managing payments as easily as possible, most borrowers use our handy AutoPay feature to have payments automatically deducted each month. AutoPay can also be enabled by visiting the Account page on pay.uplift.com and turning the AutoPay control to ON.
You can also make payments anytime by visiting pay.Uplift.com and clicking the Loans tab. Once on the Loans page, click the Make a Payment button to make your payment.
Reminder: You can also change the form of payment on file with Uplift anytime by visiting pay.uplift.com.
To enable automatic monthly payments for your loan, simply log in to pay.uplift.com, go to the Account page and turn the AutoPay control to ON.
If you’re having trouble making your payments, we encourage you to reach out to us before considering enrollment with a debt settlement company. One of our experienced team members is here to answer your questions and discuss your options at no additional cost to you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 844-257-5400.
What should I consider before working with a debt settlement company? Debt settlement companies often claim they can negotiate with your creditors to reduce the amount you owe, but working with a debt settlement company doesn’t necessarily mean that your loan will settle.
Your loan will continue to accumulate interest, penalties, or fees until it is charged off. You should also note that there is no requirement that a creditor must work with or cooperate with a debt settlement company.
Before working with a debt settlement company, you should remember:
● Debt settlement companies often charge expensive fees.
● Debt settlement companies typically encourage you to stop making your credit card or Uplift payments. If you stop paying your bills, you may incur late fees, penalty interest, and other charges, and creditors will likely step up their collection efforts against you.
● Unless the debt settlement company settles all or most of your debts, the built-up penalties and fees on the unsettled debts may wipe out any savings the debt settlement company achieves on the debts it settles.
● Using debt settlement services may have a negative impact on your credit and your ability to get credit in the future.
● There is no guarantee that we will agree to a settlement with your debt settlement
We understand that life happens and we’re here to help. Please contact us at 1.844.257.5400 to discuss your options. We are available 24/7/365.