Software Engineer, Frontend
Menlo Park, California, United States
Want to help millions of people turn their travel dreams into reality?
Want to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers and fintech experts?
Want to grow your skillset as an engineer and become a better systems designer and builder?
At UpLift, you’ll:
- build readable, production level code and reusable libraries
- become comfortable with our full-stack and help out in other areas of software development, including backend, tooling, or devops
- participate in design and code reviews – learn from your peers and teach your peers
- contribute and help delineate our engineering best practices
- be involved in choosing new technologies and tooling for our stack
- have experience with modern frontend frameworks
- are interested in functional reactive programming
- are smart, ambitious, self-motivated, curious, quick learner and adaptable
- have an eye for good UX and visual design
- are located in SF Bay Area
- have minimum of 2 years programming work experience
- Play a critical role in building UpLift’s core platform and ultimately the success of the company
- Work with a small and strong technical team, own major feature areas of the codebase
- Health and Dental Insurance Covered
- Equity and 401k offered
- Commute reimbursement
- Free meals, everyday
- New MacBook Pro or other laptop