Senior Software Engineer Java
Menlo Park, California, United States
Want to help millions of people turn their travel dreams into reality? Want to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers and fintech experts? Want to grow your skillset as an engineer and become a better systems designer and builder? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
At UpLift, you will play a critical role in building our core platform and ultimately the success of the company, while working with a small and strong technical team, owning major feature areas of the codebase.
- build readable, production level code and reusable libraries
- participate in multiple projects across the full stack and help out in other areas of software development, including backend, tooling, devops and analytics
- participate in design and code reviews – learn from, and teach, your peers
- be involved in choosing new technologies and tooling for our stack
- 5+ years Java development experience, including Spring framework/Spring Boot knowledge, REST, Microservices, and databases (DynamoDB is a plus)
- Smart, ambitious, self-motivated, curious, quick learner and adaptable
- Able to work in either our Menlo Park or San Francisco office
- Generous Laptop budget, choose your own!
- Daily catered lunches
- 401(k) and Pre-IPO stock options
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional Development Allowance
- Easy Commutes – Menlo Park, across from the train station. SF, two blocks from Bart