Financial Operations Analyst
Love the passion and promise of start-up? Want to help millions of people turn their travel dreams into reality? Want to join a team of talented travel technologists, digital marketers and fintech experts?
UpLift operates at the intersection of travel, technology and alternative lending. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, UpLift is a well-financed Series A startup that provides point-of-sale financing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is underfinanced relative to other key consumer verticals.
The Financial Operations Analyst is a proactive, adaptive, quick learner who can prioritize an evolving, complex workload in an exciting environment. This is a high growth opportunity that will play an instrumental role in UpLift’s development. This person will work closely with key leaders in the business, engineering, business development and lending operations across the organization.
- Analyze large data sets and provide recommendations to help improve existing processes and shape internal policies.
- Manage existing fund movement requirements from external investors and internal cash management procedures, ensuring that funds flow continue to be efficient and compliant as UpLift scales.
- Assist in the onboarding of new data providers and analyze the data provided.
- Work closely with the data team to build operational dashboards that will allow more efficient operations and give management a clear picture how the internal and external processes are performing.
- Assist in the onboarding and ongoing implementation of new data providers.
- Other projects as assigned.
- BA/BS degree in Operations Management, Engineering or Business.
- 2+ years of increasing operational leadership experience.
- Banking and/or financial services industry experience preferred.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have grit and flexibility with a strong desire to get in the weeds to solve problems.
- Smart, motivated and entrepreneurial.
- Fintech startup experience a plus, but not required.
- Located in SF Bay Area or willing to relocate.