New York, United States
Love the passion and promise of start-up? Want to use your data analytics expertise to help millions of people turn their travel dreams into reality?
UpLift operates at the intersection of travel, technology and alternative lending. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, UpLift is a well-financed Series A startup that provides point-of-sale financing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is underfinanced relative to other key consumer verticals. UpLift is generating revenue and rapidly scaling, and yet is still early enough for the right candidate to make their mark in a fundamental way on the company.
You will be responsible for credit facility management, including:
- interfacing with facility providers
- managing all reporting, including monthly reports with financial statement reconciliation, and interim reporting for periodical capital drawdowns
- automating data pipelines and workflows for reporting compliance with credit agreements
- optimization of asset pledging across multiple credit facilities
- analyze new credit offers and work with finance team to negotiate among offers
- manage on-site due diligence and audits by credit firms
- work with finance team on cash flow management and optimization given credit facility covenants and terms
- Minimum of 2 years professional work experience in financial industry
- Minimum of 2 years credit operations experience