Uplift Pay Monthly was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to make travel more accessible, affordable, and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift helps travelers book early while prices are low, and pay for their trip over time. Uplift is a well-financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
Uplift is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our finance department and take over the major reconciliation duties for our company.
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts, including prepaids, accruals and our loan portfolio
- Record loan funding activity, including loan originations, and loan repayments from consumers
- Prepare accurate, timely financial statements in accordance with our established schedule and with input from the rest of the accounting department
- Prepare schedules and documents for annual audits and tax compliance
- Conduct regular ledger maintenance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required, Master's degree a plus
- 5+ years experience in general or tax accounting
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Familiarity with NetSuite is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to function well in a team-oriented environment
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Free daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Pre-IPO stock options
- Commuter benefits program
- Wellness program
- Pick-A-Perk program
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.