Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
Under the direction of the Customer Service Department Leadership, you will be accountable for continued success of all Customer Service Representatives (CSR’s) and the Customer Service Department. You will provide support for the department to ensure that all customers are given correct and timely information regarding inquires in accordance with the customer’s loan and payment plan. A successful Customer Service Lead is required to have extensive knowledge and experience with Uplift systems and organizational operations.
- Appropriately handle escalated customer inquiries, complaints, concerns and education with high standards of courteousness, performance, diplomacy and respect for confidentiality is essential
- Responsible for managing the customer service and operational teams while keeping focus on automation, quality, and efficiency
- Identify and resolve any operational or service-related issues, set goals and priorities, and represent the department in a professional manner
- Participate in the quality improvement and change management process
- Enable a thriving organization that reflects Uplift’s culture and supports local resources to excel
- Acts as a liaison between all external customers, customer service representatives and Uplift partners
- Provide thorough, complete and accurate training of computer systems and updates to any financial operations to new and existing employees
- Assist with leading strategic initiatives at the Reno Customer Care Center as Uplift scales
- Experience in customer service and operations; lending, financial, or health regulatory compliance knowledge is a plus
- Must have working-level knowledge of the English language, including reading, writing and speaking English
- Minimum of 2 years demonstrated successful experience working in a customer service position
- Minimum of 12 months experience as a Customer Service Specialist is preferred
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.