Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
*Position can be located in Reno, Menlo Park, or San Francisco*
- Create written pieces and copy edits that will have a business impact across all our communication channels (marketing materials, customer communications, technical documents, product copy, faqs, website copy)
- Starting with stakeholder interviews and initial draft inputs, then translating into impactful copy and options targeted at diverse range of audiences
- Work with stakeholders across Uplift to understand key policies, messages, and considerations to incorporate into any written work
- Understand brand narrative and set quality, tone, voice, and style for a broad range of audiences, including customers, partners, and developers
- 8-10 years related work experience; 4+ years in technology industry
- Proficient in working with diverse stakeholders to source, draft, and secure approvals for a wide range of content—from technical to broad marketing promotional and internal communications writing
- Excellent project management skills; must be able to handle a number of projects simultaneously
- Must be very detailed oriented, well organized, and able to thrive in deadline driven environment
- Ability to work cross-functionally with senior executive stakeholders
- Entrepreneurial, persistent, with the desire to go deep in details
- Comfortable working in a startup culture with the ability to earn trust
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
- Easy commute: Menlo Park - across from Caltrain station, San Francisco - two blocks from BART
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.