Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
We are looking for a Director of Marketing who is comfortable wearing multiple hats in a fast paced environment, can run our marketing function and lead marketing efforts cross functionally with all teams.
- Marketing Strategy: Participate in the development and delivery of Uplift’s B2B marketing plan in collaboration with our sales, product, and content teams to drive sales. Direct, lead, and execute on our marketing process/campaigns, including conferences, press, sales enablement, and slide decks. Partner with key stakeholders to design marketing material
- Content: Work with the necessary tools to create compelling, client-facing materials with high attention to details for brilliant execution.
- Campaign Creation & Execution: In partnership with B2B leadership, design and execute multi-channel marketing campaigns to generate leads, nurture prospects, and up-sell existing customers. Set, measure, and report against corporate goals
- Optimize: Be laser-focused on performance optimization based on business needs, goals, and outside trends. Run A/B tests and other experiments as part of ongoing optimization efforts. Continuously refine our marketing content and performance based on quantitative and qualitative insights
- Field Marketing: Be our go-to person for online and offline B2B marketing efforts, including supporting trade shows, sponsorships, and channel and community partners
- 8+ years experience with B2B Marketing - strong preference for experience in the marketing/technology travel industry
- Strong preference for an individual with startup company experience
- Demonstrated ability to create, implement, and execute B2B marketing strategies and campaigns, both direct to customers as well as through joint marketing agreements with strategic partners
- A portfolio of your work, ideally including examples of several types of campaigns and tactics
- A proven track record for creating, deploying and measuring effectiveness of all marketing efforts and investments across a wide array of marketing channels
- Creativity in developing actionable recommendations and marketing strategies
- Experience building media programs
- Experience working at startups, travel technology experience preferred
- Ability to travel to networking events, trade shows, manage logistics and company branding for events
- Excited to wear many hats and take ownership of multiple projects for different parts of the business
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- Free daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
- Easy commute: Menlo Park - across from Caltrain station, San Francisco - two blocks from BART
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.