Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
The Mobile Software Developer role is responsible for building applications on the iPhone and Android platforms using cross-platform frameworks such as Xamarin and Flutter.
- Integrating native libraries for use in Xamarin or Flutter
- Able to convert designs into functioning mobile apps
- Ability to create new iPhone or Android applications
- Ability to prescribe best-practices for development processes
- BA/BS degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent, Master's degree a plus
- 5+ years developing applications on mobile platforms
- 10+ years experience in software developement
- Experienced building and deploying iPhone and/or Android apps
- Experience with webview native communication
- Familiarity with one or more of the following technologies and languages: Objective-C, Swift, React Native, Java
- Experience using one or both of the following mobile development frameworks: Xamarin or Flutter
- Able to create native wrapper libraries for use in Xamarin or Flutter
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.