Uplift was founded by a passionate team of travel industry veterans to provide a better way to shop, book, pay and experience travel. Our mission is to make travel more accessible, affordable and rewarding for everyone. By offering simple, flexible payments, Uplift benefits consumers who are able to book now and pay over time. Uplift is a well financed Series C startup serving the $1.4 Trillion consumer travel segment.
We are looking for a Paralegal who is detail oriented and can help support all sides of our fast-growing business. The ideal candidate would be comfortable wearing multiple hats and enjoy diving into a bit of everything.
This role can be located in our San Francisco or Menlo Park Office.
- Working under the guidance of the General Counsel
- Manage and organize company licenses, regulatory filings and contract execution
- Maintain corporate documents
- Assist with frequent diligence requests and coordinating responses
- Implement and/or identify process improvements to policies/procedures
- Maintain efficient legal filing system and manage retention of electronic and paper documents
- Review and manage commercial and vendor contracts
- Collaborate on company-wide initiatives and other special projects
- Bachelors degree required
- 5-8 years experience as a paralegal
- Familiarity with state licensing or similar tactical state level engagement
- Attention to detail and the ability to adapt
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Company will provide either a MacBook or Windows laptop
- Free daily catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- 10 company paid holidays and unlimited PTO
- Medical and dental insurance, vision reimbursement program
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401K Plan
- Gym Reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Commuter benefits program
- Easy commute: Menlo Park - across from Caltrain station, San Francisco - two blocks from BART
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Note: Uplift does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Uplift is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.