Uplift operates at the intersection of travel, technology and digital lending. Founded by luminaries from the travel industry, Uplift is a well-financed Series B startup that provides point-of-sale financing for consumer travel. The consumer travel segment is a $1 Trillion global market that is under-financed relative to other key consumer verticals.
We are looking for a Client Service Representative II that will be the liaison between UpLift, its travel providers, current and potential customers. The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively deciphering customer issues, complaints and inquiries. Striving to keep excellent customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound/outbound calls and emails in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue, and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Meet personal/team targets
- 3-5 years of customer service experience in a professional/office environment
- 6+ months of experience as a Client Service Representative with 3+ months experience with inbound/outbound calls
- College degree preferred but not required
- Travel industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience working in a very fast paced environment with strong multi-tasking required
- High attention to detail is a must, including minimal or no transaction errors
- Professional, helpful, and friendly attitude coupled with the ability to listen, teach, and elicit information efficiently
- Excellent customer relations skills as a problem solver with an interest in resolving customer issues
- Ability to work independently and efficiently with a track record of exceptional attendance and phone etiquette
- Excellent writing, email, phone and organization skills, including strong verbal communication and computer skills
- 5 day work week with possible early morning, evening, and weekend schedule
- Previous loan experience
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Trustworthy, self motivated and proactive
- Multilingual is a plus
- Generous laptop budget, choose your own!
- Free daily catered lunches
- Medical and dental insurance
- Pre-IPO stock options
- 401(K) plan
- Gym reimbursement
- Professional development allowance
- Easy commutes – Menlo Park, across from the Caltrain station. SF, two blocks from BART
Uplift is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.