As an Account Executive, you will be responsible for managing and cultivating relationships with new and existing retail/brand partners. This dynamic role entails a combination of sales, operations, on-going support, and project management.
- Serve as primary point of contact for merchants, and handling all communication
- Build deep long-term relationships with UpLift’s retail and brand partners
- Work with our loyalty program teams to determine the right brand fit for retail partners
- Effectively present, both online and face-to-face, the benefits of loyalty brand partnerships to prospective merchants
- Manage the complete sales cycle from identifying to closing new retailer/brand partnerships
- Oversee program execution including creating accounts, marketing content, integrating the solution live into merchant websites, providing training, and on-going support
- Achieve new partner acquisition and quarterly revenue targets
- 2-3 years of previous quota carrying sales experience; at least 1 year of closing experience
- Proven pipeline management experience in a fast-paced environment
- Familiarity with the affiliate marketing ecosystem and selling affiliate programs to retailers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, impeccable organization, and the ability to focus on time sensitive tasks.
- Experience with a sales automation tool / system e.g. Salesforce
- A solid strategic thought process. Ability to think critically, clearly and analytically
- Ready for a start up environment where agility is a necessity
- BS or BA degree, SaaS experience is a plus
UpLift is transforming the world of payments and customer loyalty with a disruptive new payment marketing platform. Uplift’s innovative platform helps merchants provide meaningful incentives to their customers and allows consumers to obtain more value for their payments. UpLift has signed agreements with multibillion dollar customers and is rapidly preparing for launch. As part of the UpLift team, you will help create this platform.